Dr. Diana Batoon will be speaking at the annual Western Regional Dental Experience this April. There will be four courses available during the conference:
So now you're a Dentist- But will your Practice be a Financial Success? (Thursday 4/4/19)
Dr. Diana Batoon and Dr. Elizabeth Fleming are presenting this course on managing the financial end of a dental practice.
• Budgeting at home and in the practice
• Reasons to utilize a dental CPA
• Expediting Accounts Receivable
• Tips to Avoid Embezzlement
• Getting organized with Huddles and Staff Meetings
The Work-Life Balance Dilemma of the Female Dentist (Thursday 4/4/19)
Dr. Diana Batoon and Dr. Elizabeth Fleming team up to share their stories and expertise on finding the balance between work & life.
• Learn essential tools that can help you to find your balance
• Work/Life Balance - Is there an answer?
• Fulfilling the role of wife, mother or caretaker
• The rewards of giving back
• Building the TEAM
• Education and expectations
Wake Up Your Practice! Dental Sleep Medicine for You and Your Team- Hands On (Friday 4/5/19 - morning and afternoon courses)
Dr. Diana Batoon is a leading international speaker on the subject of Dental Sleep Medicine. This course will cover how you can implement dental sleep medicine for both the adult and pediatric patient and workflow into your practice.
• Understand sleep disordered breathing and screening process by the dentist
• Learn how to collaborate with different medical disciplines to provide treatment for sleep-related disordered breathing
• Understand the workflow, billing process, and follow-up for patients with sleep apnea
• Learn the different types of treatments for adults and children